- 2016 – BS, Biological Sciences (Honors and Goldwater Scholar) – Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Chromosome instability and aneuploidy
Hometown: Hollywood, FL, USA
Hobbies: painting, bird watching, staying active
Family: Parents, older sister, twin sister, little brother
- 2014 – BS Biology – University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, USA
Hometown: Worcester, MA
Hobbies: Crafting, hiking, gardening
- 2014-2016: Research Associate – Novartis Institute for BioMedical Research, Center for Proteomic Chemistry, Structural Biophysics Group, Cambridge, MA, USA
- 2012-2014: Lab Specialist – University of Virginia, School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, USA
- 2012: BS Chemistry – University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Mechanisms and consequences of cellular aging
Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA, USA
- 2013 – MS Life Science- Bioinformatics, Swiss Institute of Technology, Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2011 – Engineer, Ecole Polytechnique, Paris, France
- Mechanisms of aneuploidy – related stress resistance in budding yeast and human tumor cells
Hometown: Strasbourg, France
Hobbies: Swimming, Sailing, Coding
- 2013 – MS Medical Biology, LIU-POST, NY.
- 2010 – B.Pharm V.M.H.P.S. College of Pharmacy, Mumbai, India.
- Understanding signaling in response to Aneuploidy in mammalian cells.
- ER dependent retention of damaged proteins in asymmetrically dividing yeast cells.
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hobbies: Table Tennis, Travel & Movies!
- 2010 – BS Pharmaceutical Sciences, Government College of Pharmacy, Karad, Maharashtra, India
- Aneuploidy influence on the state of epigenetic markers in yeast
Hometown: Karad, Maharashtra, India
Family: Mom, Dad, elder brother and sister
Hobbies: Cooking, Cricket, Cycling, Trekking, Soccer
- 2014 – MS Bioengineering-Neuroscience, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- 2011 – BS Biotechnology; BM Business Administration, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
- Proteostasis: How organelles facilitate the asymmetric retention of proteome damage during asymmetric cell division
Hometown: Mudanjiang, China
Hobbies: Soccer (MU is my team!), basketball